August 2015 To Now
Employee at Eyepea as VoIP Engineer:
▪ Pre-sales: Assist the sales team to help design the technically adequate solution;
▪ Project: Train the customer an deploy solution on-site;
▪ Support: Provide L2-L3 support to the customers;
▪ Internal System engineer;
September 2007 To August 2015
Employee at Dimension Data Belgium
– June 2010 to now: Support IP Tel Engineer.
▪ Management/troubleshooting of L2 incident;
▪ Scheduling and following of L1 interventions;
▪ Following of the L3;
▪ Changes management.
– April 2009 to June 2010: Junior IP Tel Consultant on site at « Fédération Wallonie-Bruxelles »
▪ Day to day on the telephony system;
▪ Incidents and changes management.
– September 2007 to April 2009: Field Engineer;
▪ Swaps hardware;
▪ Troubleshooting L1;
▪ Hardware installations.
3rd BAC 2006 – 2007
– Internship of 13 weeks in network and security within the company Conostix at Esch-sur- Alzette in Grand-Duché De Luxembourg (www.conostix.com)